Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 55 - going to bed hungry ;0(

Bee Coz I....got home from the gym at 9pm, i am going to bed hungry, its just to late for me to eat much to it was half a slice of soy and linseed with a new thing on top, sweet potato and cashew dip spread thinly (delish!). Lucky for me i had a nice lunch.

Today in work i got a lot of little jobs done and a few big ones too, so it was a good day in work. I raced home put on my Zumba gear and headed out to the fundraiser, as anticipated it was fun, then Billy and his girlfriend came down to the gym for sign up and assessment.

I was glad to get home to chilax after a day that started with 6am body balance!

I am stuffed so night night - Bee

B'fast: soy and linseed toast.
Lunch steamed veggie dumplings (DELISH)
Dinner: Half a slice of S&L bread with sweet potato and cashew (also delish)

No comments:

Post a Comment