Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 45 - What a palaver!

Bee Coz I….had road works going on at the end of my street I had to drive the long way home from the gym, which normally I wouldn’t  care but today I didn’t bother changing so I was dripping wet and busting for the loo! Then when I got home I remembered it was bin night so I put out the bins, wet and still busting! I practically busted down the loo door when I finally got inside, and then nearly slid off the seat as I was still dripping wet from the pool! What a palaver!
The next two days I have the diploma so I am really looking forward to that then I’m off to Phillip Island for a statewide meeting on Friday, the next three days will be hard food wise because they always have such nice treats on offer! Plus Friday I will have to eat on the way home as it’s a 2hr drive and I want to get back for the fundraising Zumba night, so I will have to see if there is a subway on the way home or pack something that won’t need refrigerating all day?
Well I didn’t bother taking a pic of lunch today because it was exactly the same as yesterday, minus the nuts!
I will leave you with a pic of a cute white lion that I fed the weekend before I started my health kick, for no other reason than its cute!
Night night - Bee

B’fast: up and go
Lunch: Brown rice, tuna and veggies, yoghurt and prunes.
Dinner: Dutch toast with homus and a Nestle diet dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment