Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 56 - dont forget to vote!

Bee Coz I ….am going to the hair dressers today I always feel like going out! So just in case I do, I’m writing my blog early today.
Have not seen Connie all week, so I have just messaged her to see if she wants to go to body balance today – fingers crossed!
I have to re think my day today as I can’t do my interval jogging today in the usual place because it’s a polling both for the election – How rude! I will have to find a new spot if it stops raining in time, if not I will do it tomorrow.
Just got text, Connie can’t come as she has to sort some stuff, I reminded her to vote as you get a fine if you don’t vote, so very democratic!
I’m off for a shower as I stink after Zumba!
Have a great day –Bee


B’fast: diet shake
Lunch: Toast with homus & fruit and diet dessert.
Dinner: Healthy pita pizza and fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment