Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 34 - Happy birthday to my cousins

Bee Coz I…am shooting off to the gym tonight I thought I would post early today.
Another great day in the office, made greater by the fact I left an hour early this week and popped to the shops on the way home from work, meaning I had time to cook and eat dinner before gym (by 5.30pm – well my parents are English, early dinners are in!) I will have a yoghurt when I get back.
The its off out later.
Mandy, Ian, Ange (in front) and Me
Today is my cousins birthday, my two cousins are sisters and they were born three years apart on the same day, so with my bro and I being twins, my Nana and Grandad only had to remember two birthdays for the four of us – one pair born on bomb fire night, one pair on leap year! I must remember to call Angela tomorrow morning because that will be the night of their birthday in the UK. Mandy my other cousin sadly died three years ago (not sure where that time went seems like yesterday) but it’s still her birthday too, I’d give my right arm just to be able to call her and say happy birthday even if it was for one last time.



Well its time to wipe my eyes and blow my nose and then hit the gym!
See you tomorrow – Bee


B’fast: hommus on soy and linseed.
Lunch: same as b’fast but with 2 sushi hand rolls and a yoghurt.
Dinner: Chilli and garlic prawn salad & I’ll have yoghurt later.

No comments:

Post a Comment