Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 50 - only 10.8kg to go!

Bee Coz I….am an early bird I was awake at 6am this morning which is a pain in the butt because I would have loved to sleep in! so I got up and put a load of washing on and hopped back into bed and chillaxed catching up on some of the blogs I read on my laptop. Then the dog started barking at the birds so I got up and watched some TV – I love my Tivo!
Then I hit the scales (not literally) and I have lost 1.2kg so that is a bonus, actually its only a 1.1kg loss as I lost 1.1kg last week but didn’t bother with the 0.1kg but now it has a buddy its worth a mention, so now that’s only 0.8kg till the half way mark, which I had hoped to reach by Christmas so after that 0.9kg comes off everything is a bonus till Christmas!

Made some veggie soup today and ate too many pistachio nuts, luckily Billy likes them so he ate most of them.
Well got to rush as i have to bring the washing in off the line, what a gorgeous day we had in Melbourne today.
50 days! i'm proud of myself– Bee


B’fast: cereal
Lunch: homus on toast, yoghurt and nuts (a few too many)
Dinner: homemade veggie soup and diet dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment