Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 35 - Getting some rays!

Bee Coz I….woke up just 15 minutes before Zumba starts, I had a very fast start to the day! It was a great class and well worth it.
The reason why I slept in so well and didn’t wake up until 7.45am was because Connie and Kay dropped in late last night, they brought wine, breezers, chips, crackers and dip, I think Connie has fallen of the wagon so to speak. For the record I had a glass of water as I watched the others drinking and eating to their hearts content. It was a moment of victory for me.
Whats in your basket?


Stopped in at the supermarket after Zumba and Bodybalance and got some food in for the weekend. Once again I forgot to check if my lotto ticket won me any money, ah well I will do it next time, I can wait for my millions (I wish) then made very delish healthy pizza’s.
Spent a few minutes sitting in the garden today, only a few minutes as I burn really easily but I just wanted to get some vitamin D. I felt nice just sitting on the back step getting some rays.
I am just having a quiet one tonight as I am very tired, so it’s TV and the couch for me after a yummy dinner of pumpkin and cashew dip on soy linseed toast with a juicy juicy mango to wash it down! The taste of summer!.
Bye Bye – Bee

B’fast: cereal and milk
Lunch: homemade healthy pizzas
Dinner: pumpkin and cashew dip on soy linseed toast with a juicy juicy mango.

No comments:

Post a Comment