Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 52 - boiling down under

Bee Coz I....forgot to bring half my lunch to work today i was starving all day, i had a small bowl of veggie soup (i know soup on a 35oC day = mad!) and i was at a school all day running a program so i couldn't even nip to the shops in my lunch break, so my co worker and i went for a walk (i know soup and a walk on a 35oC day = crazy) but i had plenty of water so it was manageable.

Raced back from work and got sushi for dinner and will be off to the pool for deep water tonight, at least no one will be moaning tonight that the pool is to cold! 6am start tomorrow with pump, i hope they don't change it to step aerobics again tomorrow i will be fuming (well not really I'll just go to the gym or interval training)

looked at my stats tonight for the last 52 days here is where the readers are from....
Pageviews by Countries
Australia
158
United States
65
United Kingdom
15
Germany
3
Malaysia
3
Isle of Man
2
Luxembourg
2
Pakistan
2
Singapore
2
Netherlands
1

- Bee


B'fast: fruit
Lunch:soup
Dinner:sushi and diet yoghurt
snack: prunes and figs Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment