Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 40 - a shorty

Bee Coz I….am mega stuffed from Zumba this will be a short post. First off I can't believe i have made it to day 40!


My favorite Soldier and Sailor remembering them on 11/11
Miss you grandad Tom and Bill - gone but never forgotten


Today was a treat filled day as it was day one of our planning days!

Things I could have eaten today at the planning days…..
·         Licorice bullets
·         Mars bars
·         Smarties
·         Starburst sweets
·         Cake
·         Fried fish and chips
·         Soft drink

Things I did eat at the planning days…..
·         Tartex on bread
·         Grilled fish
·         Salad
·         Fruit
·         Water (IQ water - does that make me smarter?)

I was very happy with myself, I kept thinking if you eat this you can’t have your Sat treat which I know I have forgotten to have my treat the last two weeks, but my treat this week is a strongbow! Won’t forget that.

Night night Bee


B’fast: tartex on toast
Lunch: grilled fish (yum) and salad
Dinner: turkey rice paper rolls (no surprise there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment