Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day - 43 12kg to go

Bee Coz I….owe the house about 1000 hrs of service, I had to skip BB today but I worked hard scrubber dub dubbing and I will attempt to fit a interval jogging session in today but only if I can find my proper running shoes as I don’t want a repeat of last week!
I fell asleep at 10pm last night and then woke up at 2.30am, I was awake then until 5.30 then fell back to sleep until 7.30am, I think it was because I had the diet shake for dinner at 9.30 but then went to bed.
Hopped (well stepped) on the scales this morning and 1kg gone – just like that! I keep telling myself I’m going to hit a plateau sooner or later and I always think this will be the week, but it wasn’t that means I am 99% sure I will be half way before Xmas (unless someone builds an edam cheese shop next to my house).
Popped to the local shops to get some bits and pieces (and Sushi) and I went back to my car and got told by some uppity man that I could not sit in my car to eat my lunch as his wife wanted my car spot, I thought he was messing at first but realised he wasn't when he said “I’ll stand here till you have finished then!” I said “enjoy the view then” and rolled my window up! It took me 15 minutes to eat that sushi, he even huffed when I stopped to take a pic of it - he gave up before I did!
Welcome Luxemburg, Malaysia and Pakistan to my blog! I love looking at the stats map to see where everyone is from!
I have the gang (Rod, Tracy and Jorja coming over for dinner, I’m making my prawn salad and they can have sausages too, that will be a challenge for me not to eat a sausage.
Well I’m off to make food a plenty
Bye bye Bee

B’fast: mountain bread with salad and turkey (it’s all gone now)
Lunch: sushi (eaten very slowly) and had a diet yoghurt when I got home.
Dinner: will be prawn salad and Nestle diet desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment