Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 101 - hot and sticky day

Bee coz I ....am still on holiday from work I took advantage of the gym daytime classes! I went to pump and body balance. Pump was great - upped my weights, then body balance was funny because it was a class for the 65+ members, they let me stay lol I hope the guys at the front desk who gave me the class pass don't really think I am 65!

Watched the news all afternoon! Floods in Queensland are bad, then fires in Perth! Thoughts with them all!

Went for a run in the rain because it's going to get worse over the next few days! It was hot, sticky and wet! Much harder to jog but I enjoyed the challenge. I can now jog 30 strait.

Followed that up with deep water running then came home and had a bath and went to bed. A good day all round - Bee
Bfast: cereal
Lunch: beans and veggie juice
Dinner: pita with feta and spinach

No comments:

Post a Comment