Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 120 - even the duckies were looking for shade!

Bee coz I... Wanted to get a run in today I set out at 7am! It was a hard run with a warm wind and sore foot! I changed my route to try and keep in the shade, finished my cool down walking around a little lake, then stretched and sat under a tree and drank 1lt of water!

Did some shopping then home for a little rest before going out to pump, the gym was nice and cool!

Spent the arvo with Connie looking for a new couch for her place then home to chill out! Best thing about 40oC days are that when you get out the shower you just stand there for 5 mins and your dry! Bonus!

Well that's it from me tonight - stay cool! Bee

Bfast: crackers and philli with fruit in jelly (weight warbirds 0 points!) and a grain bar
Lunch: healthy pita pizza and lots of water
Dinner prawn salad and fruit

1 comment:

  1. God love WW jelly guilt free pleasure, better with ben and jerry ice cream, but guess you can't have everything!! lol

    ReplyDelete