Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 119 - a trip to Gold Class

Bee coz I ...discovered lean beef burgers at the local shops I whipped Billy and I Mc Barbs for lunch, I put spinach and carrot with a bit of feta! They were delish and very filling.

Then it was out to Gold Class with Mucker to see a movie, it was very nice, it's a cinema where there is only 26 people all in recliners and you order food and drinks that the bring to you mid movie! The movie was good too!

We are going to be in for a hot week this week so I'll have to get my jog in early this week! I think I am catching up with Connie tomorrow so will probably spend the arvo in the pool!

Byeee Bee

Bfast: toast with hommus
Lunch: fruit and McBarbs
Dinner: in gold class (thanks Mucker) toasted Turkish bread with hommus, tatziki, and pumpkin and lentil dip. And sparking mineral water.

No comments:

Post a Comment