Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 115 - a new wardrobe!

Bee coz I.... Was starting to lose track of what fits and what does not fit, I had a tryonathon! I have enough clothes that fit now to clear out those that don't .
I have been given some clothes, bought some sales items in the regular stores, eBay and charity shopping and have redone my wardrobe on the cheap. I have my current size and the next size down sorted. As long as work are still happy for me to wear my jeans (we all were jeans at work as we are youth services) I will only need to get one pair of black pants if needed but kmart always stock black pants and are 24 hr so I won't buy them until I need to.

There is a bit more colour in my wardrobe these days!

Bye for now (I still have to sort my jeans out!) Bee

Bfast: cereal
Lunch: spinach and ricotta on toast
Dinner: brown rice and a little bit of steak in black bean with veggies.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to do this have so much in my wardrobe I can't wear, it will be like having a new wardrobe when I can finally get into things again! xx So proud of you honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, i would have had loads of clothes too, if i had not chucked them all out last June! mind you i am back to what i was the first time i came to uk at 19! so it would be a bit out of style!

    ReplyDelete