Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 108 - tatty head

Bee coz I.... Have messy long hair I often have to drench it in conditioner and leave it for an hour then rinse it off. So yesterday it was my face today it was my hair! I'm back to work on Thursday so I have to de feral and start looking like I have not been dragged through a bush backwards!

Today I also went op shopping got some great bargains so now I have clothes for work too!

Tomorrow I'll get my eyebrows waxed then I will be ready to face the world.
I can't wait to get back to work - I really love my job.

First thing this morning I went for a jog around the lake. I really pushed myself hard to get further around the lake on the second lap. It worked I must have jogged faster because I got further than two days ago, unfortunately my distance and speed gps on my c25k app didn't work. I was disappointed not to be able to see how far I got! Guess at least I have a physical land mark to measure it against.

Well off to rinse the gunk out of my locks so nigh night - Bee

B'fast: soy and linseed toast with pumpkin spread.
Snack: hi fibre grain bar.
Lunch:crackers and veggie juice.
Dinner: garlic prawns and salad with fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment