Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 105 - a day in the garden!

New coz I .... Ordered 2 cubic meters of tanbark I spent most of the day in the garden. I knew it was going to be hard when the delivery guy said, your brave moving all this wet tanbark by yourself! Clearly I didn't think about the fact that it has rained for five days, the bright side was I burned more calories (I hope). I also drank 3 liters of water while doing it! When I had finished I mowed the lawns then crashed! Bet I feel it in the morning.

Ian trying to multi task!
Had a skype with my bro today which was nice!

And a shout out of "happy birthday" to one of my readers chris x

Bye for now Bee

Bfast: diet shake
Lunch: salad sandwich
Dinner: beef in black bean noodles (small amount)
Treat: pink grapefruit fizzy drink!
Snack: microwave popadoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment