Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 106 - 3kg's to go!

Bee coz I....tried to do the couch to 5 k's program about a year ago and could not get past the first level without cheating, I decided to go back to where I used to try it and see how I go. It is a lake with a track around it and is 2.5 km round trip. It was funny to jog past all the spots I used to have to stop at! I made it round 1 2/3 before doing a cool down. I even walked back on my tracks to walk the long way back to the car!

I was very proud to see that my twin brother started the C25K program this morning, he is now running on my favorite road, the road where I did my first ever 20min jog. I am sure he will jog faster than I do in a few weeks but next time I am over we might go for a jog together, I would really love that!

Went shopping this arvo with Connie it was my first time shopping in the regular section for about 14 years, boy was there more options and bargains in that section. Got two tops, a pair of jeans and jogging pants. One of the tops I got as a size down and I hope to wear for my birthday or next time I go to Tassie, things like that motivate me.

Came home and dyed a pair of jeans that I bought in a sale that never fit (still had the tags on) they were way to light but bootleg cut, I got them about 13 years ago. They look great now you would never know!

Well that was a load of waffle - Bee


Bfast: diet shake
Snack: high fibre grain bar and veggie juice.
Lunch: sushi and diet coke
Dinner: chicken, little bit of low fat mash and veggies chased down with a yoghurt.

1 comment:

  1. you're doing brilliantly, can't wait to see some piccies! there is nothing as fab as shopping in normal stores and putting on much smaller clothes to find they actually fit. I am looking forward to wearing the half of my wardrobe that still has the tags on, although probably hopelessly out of date by now. Keep going, if you will, I will xxx

    ReplyDelete