Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 104 - rain rain go away!

Bee coz I....only have an iPhone as a camera this pic is not very good, but I just wanted to give you an idea of what water is around. This is the water coming off the roof. The garden is so soggy. Day 5 of the rain.

Had a great day doing nothing really, I bathed the dog coz he was getting a bit on the nose, only to realize with 97% humidity I had wet wooly dog smell all day, as he is no shedding he smells like a sheep when wet. Pheweee!

Billy went out for the day so it was nice just hanging around by myself.

Then Mucker came over and I stayed up way to late!
So night night Bee.

Bfast: pita with mushroom tomato and halloumi.
Lunch: same as Bfast lol well o enjoyed it!
Dinner: grilled fish and Greek salad- yum!
Snack: strawbs and diet desert.

2 comments:

  1. Just a note to say you have inspired me to start my own healthy campaign - thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anon thats great news ;) good luck!

    ReplyDelete