Thursday, July 26, 2012

3kg to go!

Bee coz I....stood on the scales this morning i got a nice surprise 1.5kg loss.

After doing up my tight pants very easily yesterday I was curious to see what the scales said. I have ramped up boxing and been very strict on my food intake, plus I have only just has a little bit of carbs yesterday in the form of 6 rice based wafers (see pic).

It's also good to have the sugar cravings under control, now it's just fingers crossed as I introduce bread into my diet on Saturday that I don't react to it! Then it's tackling the fruit after that which I know is where the allergies will be! So far at least I know I can have prunes and a tiny bit of dried mango.

This pic was my morning tea at staff meeting the food is awesome and I eat too much every week so I came in with my own protein based morning tea (and my krill oil and vitamin D capsules - sustainably farmed)

Well I'm off to a big day in the city that includes a dinner, I had to say I was gluten free so that I can at least eat something I will just ignore the starchy veggies on my plate and take a protein snack for if I can't eat much of the food :)

Have a great day!
Bee x x

No comments:

Post a Comment