Thursday, July 12, 2012

Crazy Days

Bee coz I....went to work today after two days off with a cold, I ran out of steam at about 3pm, I even considered having a coffee as I was so tired, I don't really drink tea or coffee. I muddled through the last two hours of work mostly because I did a few tasks that involved moving around.

I also had a delish lunch at work, far more successful than my breakfast on the run which caused me to be sick out my car window (rancid sustogen - purchased from an IGA store)

I raced home from work to take Billy for a new suit as he has lost 20kg's and his other one is to big (glad we checked a few days before his Yr 12 formal) he looked so handsome in it!

We had sushi for dinner then headed home to bath the dog and I trimmed the fur from around his eyes so he can see again.

Now I have jumped in bed as I was ready to go to bed at 3pm but lasted until 9.30pm so nighty night - Bee

B:don't ask 0 calories.
L: tuna and brown rice with rocket and snow peas, yoghurt and strawberries.
D:sushi then all natural peanut butter on toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment