Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ding ding round two!

Bee coz I...am doing a detox and elimination diet (only time you will see me use this word) for the next 8 days, I won't be doing a daily food diet, that was the only bonus I could think of for only eating bland food and certain foods on certain days. Other than that life goes on as usual - lucky for me because of the amount of exercise I do I can still have protein, starting with steak, then pork, cheese, eggs last but not least fish. Then different veggies and fruit with it. I will let you know how I go and if I last!

Yesterday was a busy day I didn't stop until after Zumba, when I fell in to bed at 9pm.

This morning the alarm rudely woke me up at 5.15am to go to boxing for 6.00am. It was with Carl my favorite gym instructor and it was well paced and he showed us great technique.

Busy day in work, phones were wild but we were rewarded with a nice sky as we left for the day (see pic) I also negotiated to change my hrs at work on Monday's just so I can go to boxing - happy days - I love my boss!

Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment