Monday, July 16, 2012

Express boxing class - not so express!

Bee coz I...thought boxing was a new express 30min class I threw my self full steam in to it, then when the clock went past the 30mins I started to worry - I peaked to early.

What was worse there was an odd number so I scored the instructor, it was brutal. It was like a 60 minute personal training session for free!

I just about survived boxing, then as I was leaving, the Zumba crowd talked me in to staying - boy my body is going to hate me tomorrow but love me in the long run!

I'm off to have a very hot shower and enjoy moving while I can.

Bee x x

B:steel cut oats, prunes, chia and LSA (I almost typed LSD)
L:veggie soup, small bowl of pasta and yogurt 
S:toast with Tartex (vegetarian spread)
D: diet shake (home to late to do a meal)



Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment