Friday, July 6, 2012

Mexican standoff!

Bee coz I...did the Birdsland to Lysterfield walk today (50min pb) I got to have a Mexican standoff with a kangaroo.

The kangaroo was taller than me and he stood up on his back legs about 10meters down the track. I thought about putting my arm up above my head to make me look taller until I remembered that's what you do with emu's!

So there we were a Mexican standoff, I looked him right in the eyes and slowly moved my hands towards my pockets and reached for my iPhone camera - i won! that always works, off he jumped (camera shy)

My legs are dead - power walking 20km is not a good idea and I have a blister on my foot and sore but muscles. I'll have a nice bimble tomorrow to fix up my legs!

Bee
B:diet shake
L:feta and spinach sandwich and dried fruit
D:noodles - shared with max
S:cough lollies

2 comments: