Sunday, July 22, 2012

Food glorious food!

Bee coz I...survived my two days detox, I am now into adding foods back in my diet - woo hoo.

I must admit for the first time in almost 10 months I have not felt itchy at all, I'm also a bit suspicious that my shampoo wasn't helping so after I have done the food thing I will switch back to my old shampoo and if the itch comes back I will know what that was all about. I will laugh if it is just the shampoo after all this food elimination lol

Anyway yesterday I got to make my first solid meal in 2 1/2 days, I was allowed two none green veg (green is always allowed) so I had tomato and mushroom and a little refined salt in the form of a low sugar dressing so I chose Worcester sauce and paprika - all good so far :) just for the record this whole meal is only 500cals! It was yum!

Went to a friends daughters play last night it was great but I was drooling watching people eat snacks and my friends daughter had to eat lots of sandwiches as part of her role and I could see they were peanut butter and was jealous lol

Still hanging for a bacon buttie - please don't let me react to bread!

Bee

2 comments: