Monday, July 9, 2012

4.5kg to go!

Bee coz I...am still managing to eat well i am feeling very happy with how i am doing. The plan is limited/no treats for the next few weeks I am trying to get a bit of each food group in each day.

Got on the scales and I'm 1/2 kg down so it's 4.5kg to go before I start on the next goal.

Zumba was great tonight I'm getting better remembering the new songs and enjoying a few old songs that have come back.

My boss in work has designed a jogging plan to get me up to a 10km run in 10 weeks, not sure when I will start it as boxing starts next week too! I looked at it and told him I would try and I will give it 100%.

Well must go as I need to get an early night so I can run tomorrow ifmy legs are ok after Zumba.

Bee

B:cereal
L:as above
D:sushi :)
S:1 slice of toast with all natural peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment