Monday, July 2, 2012

Goal setting

Bee coz I...know i always do better when I have a goal, I have set a new goal to lose 5kg in 12 weeks, do that takes my up to 1st October which is the date I started my health kick on 2 years ago. I will do everything in my power to get there!

Today was a great day on all fronts, I ate well, went back to Zumba. I also weighed in this morning with no change from last week so it's still 5kg to get to 40kg's hence the deadline.

Once I beat this 5kg's I will aim for another 10kg then I will sit on that.

The pic today is of my delish salad last night. It was a lashed together meal but it was so tasty. Today's food was nice but not as yummy as yesterday's.

Well I'm off because an idiot abroad is starting - love me some Carl Pilkington.

Bee x x

B:weetabix and milk with honey
MT: toast (wholemeal)with a thin layer of peanut butter
L:feta on toast, banana on toast and fruit & yoghurt
D:diet shake

No comments:

Post a Comment