Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bee Coz I ......


Me (left) Connie (right)

Bee Coz I….want to lose 20kg and I like talking to myself I thought I would start a Blog. My friend Connie and I are on a health kick. It’s one of many we have both embarked on with varying degrees of success and or failure. I have never really kept a diary and the thought of buying one just for this new health kick did not appeal to me so I thought this would do! I can guarantee it will be boring, full of grammatical errors, spelling mistakes and the odd made up word (if Shakespeare can make up words so can I) so consider yourself warned.
-Bee

2 comments:

  1. good luck and keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Wow, you have really stuck to it! And now you've got the adrenalin rush keeping you at the gym! Good for you Blondie.

    ReplyDelete