Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 19 - Another fabo day!

Bee Coz I….love Zumba almost as much as I love Bodybalance, I have really started to look forward to Monday and Thursday nights, the class on Thurs nights are very funny, we work really hard but have a laugh too, and the instructor always throws in at least one extra track. I trialed doing half my gym session before Zumba up to the cardio and then raced across to Zumba, I felt a bit stuffed but I would do it again, so it was 30mins in gym, plus Zumba. I can feel my fitness increasing.
I was thinking about Christmas this year, we are going to stay on a fav. Family location, Bruny Island of the coast of Hobart, my brother and son will be doing lots of sea kayaking , I might have a little go but I am scared of sharks so I will be sticking close to the coast, if I get the courage to have a go!
Will have to test to see if I can blog from my iphone as I might be missing in action or have to post a few days later over xmas.
Well that’s it from me so night night – Bee

B’fast: soy and linseed toast and fruit and veggie juice.
Lunch: spinach and chick pea soup (hmmm wasn’t the best!) diet yoghurt and salad sandwich.
Dinner: 2 sushi hand rolls (yum!)

No comments:

Post a Comment