Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 6 - no pics sorry!

Bee Coz I….a had my small presentation yesterday (which went very well!) the day just flew by, we had a great morning and all the planning worked out well. I took one hours TIL and left work at 4pm, not sure why be it always feels good leaving early on a Friday – like you getting a longer weekend!
Popped into Priceline on the way home and picked up some multi vitamins and some salmon oil capsules as they are full of omega  3 and good for all sorts, I have also noticed that the days when I ate salmon I was not looking for snacks between meals, but even I could not eat salmon every day for more than 4 days in a row!
There are no classes at the gym on a fri arvo and in a rare set of events, I got the house to myself so I chillaxed and watched some Tivo. Then  a nice surprise Connie popped over, we compared notes for the week and decided we are both doing stella! Connie tried some new vibrating steam sauna tank thing (can’t remember the name of it) but said she didn’t think it had done much for her. And hats off to Connie for doing a spin class! You won’t catch me doing one again!
No pics in today’s post sorry I just forgot to take any.
And thanks to anon. for my first comment x x
-Bee
B’fast: Soy and linseed toast with light philli, smoked salmon, and capers (I know strange b’fast)
Lunch:  various sandwiches(= I full sandwich) I small slice of sausage roll and on very small fancy lemon tart thing no bigger than a bottle top and fruit. (was at the forum)
Dinner: 1 meal replacement shake (caramel flavor – yuck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment