Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 10 - finding the right sauce!

Bee Coz I….was at the gym at 5.30am I am going to let myself off body pump tomorrow a.m. for two reasons
1)      I have done gym and deep water aerobics today.
2)      I am likely to drop a weight on my head as my arms are like jelly – my arms feel like Mr. Tickle’s look!
The bonus to being up at the crack of dawn is you get to see the morning sky, today it was red! Red sky in the morning sailors warning, and it was right the day started out beautiful and a storm chased me home from work at 5pm, lucky I hung the washing inside!
I am back on my vitamins and am now taking Salmon oil, I figure I am asking a lot of my body at the moment so the least I can do is give it a bit extra.
I had a great conversation with my twin brother today, I was telling him about the rice paper rolls I made and told him I wish I knew what the sauce was that you get with them at the restaurants, turns out he had been thinking the same thing and had done some extensive research (trial and error) and has found it, he is going to email me the brand. I’ll be making more on the weekend so I can’t wait. I won’t have to much sauce bee because it will be loaded!
I also had my first lunch out today at a lunch meeting, thank goodness there was minestrone on the menu and I chased it down with a diet coke! I didn’t even read past the entrées.
We had a laugh at deep water aerobics as well as some pain so it was a good sesh, followed my fav… a spa and now it’s the best time of the day…bed time! Fingers crossed the possums are quiet tonight.
Adios
-Bee

B’fast: vegemite on toast and dried figs (note, the figs were not on the toast!)
Lunch: minestrone soup and diet coke.
Dinner: Dutch rusks with cream cheese and a small can of tuna in brine (can’t do spring water)
Snack: a few grapes and a few prunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment