Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 26 - I was tempted!

Bee Coz I….have been doing so well on my health kick I have decided that when I hit the 10kg mark I will treat myself to goldclass! (posh movies where you can order drinks and meals and you sit in a recliner chair) I can’t wait!
 Today I was tempted to eat a Sherbie I even put it in my mouth but it tasted like sugar and water so I spat it out in the bin! If I am going to blow some calories being naughty it may as well be something I like! lol
I had fun at water aerobics last night and am pleased to report that my board shorts that were too tight for me on day one are now lose enough to fall down! Don’t worry I had a one piece on under them lol had to take my hair elastic out and tie the front of my pants with it to keep them up! It was very funny.
Bought some new trackies from Harris Scarf today only $14 a pair so I got two, I also bought two new tops there were too tight on me but if I keep going may fit in time for Christmas, if not by my birthday in Feb, my money is on Christmas!
Zumba was awesome tonight we did two extra tracks, half the class was happy the other half were moaning, I was of course in the happy category.
Well I have worked hard this week and I am looking forward to my day off the gym tomorrow, the most exercise I will get will be walking to my car lol
Have a good night – Bee

B’fast: chick on toast
Lunch: Soup, Pita Bread, banana yoghurt and nuts
Dinner: tuna pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment