Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 25 - Disaster Pizzas

Bee Coz I….ended up going to deep water last night, I slept like a log, it was a hard class to do with a head full and not being able to breathe through my nose, but I did my best and felt better for it. It was funny though because we had the fill in instructor again who ran a really hard class last week, there are usually 20 or so people in the class and she told us last week she was filling in for two weeks and only 7 people turned up and 3 of those were not here last week, so the four of us were proud that we had turned up! The rest must have been scared of hard work.
Had a great day today doing emergency response training we had a mock up relief centre set up and got to run through some things that worked and things that didn’t, it was great!
Jane couldn’t walk with me tonight as her beautiful girls have a concert so I am going to the hard instructors water aerobics class tonight then Bodybalance.
My dinner was a disaster, it was to be a repeat of last night as I had to use all the leftovers up, well the fridge was turned up to high and my zucchini froze, I dropped my mushrooms on the floor and the dog ate them, so I just had pizzas with haloumi, ham and carrot (that’s all I had) it was different to say the least, my yoghurt was nice and frozen too.
Off to tread some water and stretch some muscles bye for now – Bee

B’fast: sultana bran
Lunch: mixed sandwiches, fruit and a little bit of cheese on water crackers
Dinner: disaster Pita Pizzas and frozen yoghurt, 1/2 a pomie.

No comments:

Post a Comment