Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 11, crazy days

Bee Coz I….washed all my gym gear in one wash and forgot to keep one out for gym today I will be going in damp pants, ah well it will keep me cool!
Had a crazy day today, I think the rain brings out the crazy drivers, had to jam on the breaks a few times today on the way to work and had a car reverse in to my car while it was parked, got the guys details but its only minor damage.
I also forgot to take my lunch in to work today to I went to the local bakery which lucky for me sells sandwiches – very yummy ones at that! I really enjoyed it! Later in the day I turned on the TV at work to see the first miner coming up, how amazing is all that!
Then I came home and whipped up a dinner of halloumi cheese salad with asparagus and was dying to eat it when my phone rang, I love getting calls but I wanted to take a picture with my iphone so I had to wait until I finished the call to eat it.  
I was telling the person who called that I had started a blog and that it was like a diary but on line and he asked if he was in it, I said I hadn’t done an entry on the bad influences in my life yet! So he wanted to be mentioned! And if he had not broken his computer he could read that I have mentioned him!
Then it was off to the gym, I did 15 mins on the cross trainer using the pre set fat burner program, and I lived! Might try that again tomorrow but for 20mins (maybe). Then I did body balance, then came home and did an unplanned run around my back garden in the rain for 10 mins, chasing the loopy dog, which was chasing the possums.
Then I caught up on Face book and almost made a huge typo when I realized I missed the “r” out of important and it looked a little too close for comfort to the word impotent!
Well I am starting to talk crapola now so I am off to bed
Night night Bee

B’fast: Vegemite on toast (soy and linseed) nuts
Lunch: ham cheese and salad roll
Dinner: Halloumi cheese and asparagus salad and I diet (1point) crème Brule with a few red grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment