Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 27 - start of a long weekend

Bee Coz I….am such a goodie two shoes I sent my assignments in for the first module of my diploma only 4 weeks early! I wanted to get it out of the way so I would have a carefree LONG weekend; I have Mon and Tues off! So cue the bad weather!
I am not going to the gym tonight as its my day off from exercise, I really want to go but its good to have a day of rest for your body, although Connie just messaged me to see if I want to go to the local club for a boogie so I guess that will be an incidental work out if we end up going.
Another great day in work today and I had a very yummy lunch, it was nice going out at lunchtime in the sunshine to pick it up! Pity horrid weather in on the way I would have loved another warm few days!
Big day on tomorrow with three classes at the gym planned, a dog to drop off at the doggie clip and wash place (hmmm not sure what you call it?) between classes, then home for a quick shower, change of clothes then off to Ikea, cant wait!
Better go and iron my dress for if we are going out!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee – Bee

B’fast: avo sandwich on multi grain bread.
Lunch: chicken vermicelli
Dinner: diet shake (just fancied it!)
Snack: pita bread and dried figs (not together lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment