Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 5 - just say no!

Bee Coz I….am the only one in the house who likes smoked salmon, when I buy it I have to have it every day for a few days as I only use a small amount each time – not that I am complaining coz I L-O-V-E smoked salmon! So don’t think I am cutting and pasting meals to save time!
Another great day in the office today, I learned a lot. I have a small presentation tomorrow so I was doing research for that – got to love a day when you learn lots! The biggest challenge for the day was ignoring the goodies left in the kitchen at work it took all my might but I did it.
Then I stopped for fuel on the way home, ignored the lollies that were shouting “pick me, pick me” and paid for my fuel and the guy said, you get a free slurpee with that Noooooooooo I love them so I took a deep breath and said no thanks, now a good mum would have brought it home for her child, but I read the book as a child about the pancake that rolled away and the little boy, man, hen, dog, cat all chased it as it rolled through town and ended up on the nose of a pig who  could not resist it and just ate it! and just knew that’s what would happen, I would not be able to resist it!
I worked late and just made it home for zoomba, now you know you are in trouble when the instructors first words are “I have been on holiday and have some calories to burn so let’s do lots of cardio” but we had a laugh the instructor was so funny, she is my fav.
Well that’s enough crapola for one night so it’s over and out!
-Bee
B’fast: sultana bran and fruit
Lunch:  whole meal muffins with tuna, nuts and yoghurt
Dinner: wholemeal crackers with light philli, smoked salmon, and capers.
Snack: two crackers with spinach dip spread thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment