Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 8 (19 kg to go)

Bee Coz I….lost 1 kilo, I did a little dance in the bathroom this morning!
I am very happy with that because when I ramp up my exercise my body usually goes into shock and holds on to a bit of fluid just in case I might need it and the scales don’t move, but this time they did!.
To celebrate I went to the Gym at 8am, as its dead then and I had a new routine to try out! Sheesh it nearly killed me one of the exercises was ridiculously hard and I had to lower the weight down which was still hard. When I went back to my program I realized I was supposed to put it on the easiest resistance and I didn’t do that so I ended up doing the hardest setting! Ah well at least in know it will be easier next time!
After the gym I whipped up a scrumptious  lunch of Tai chicken fried rice minus coriander (only it wasn’t really fried!).
Then I was on babysitting duty and popped out to a local Family Fun day and strolled around also had a bit of a dance. It was a very warm day and nice to get out in the sun!
I had promised fish and chips for dinner (no I didn’t eat any) so no need to cook, I had Rivita with hummus and tomatoes and a diet yoghurt.
Then I called in to see Connie, she had lost weight too which is awesome, she had a big night out but managed not to eat too much and then did lots of dancing, good plan Connie!
And that my friends was Sunday!
-          Bee
B’fast: sultan bran and one slice of Soy and Linseed toast with a light scraping of philli light and dried fruit.
Lunch: Tai Chicken Rice with spring and red onion, mushrooms, egg and lentils and minced chicken breast (left over from yesterday)
Dinner: Rivita with hummus and tommies and a diet yoghurt
Snack: Lucky nuts! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment