Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 15 - 16kg to go!

Bee Coz I…. am suppose to weigh in on a Sunday morning I decided to do so even though I had weighed in the other day just to check on Thursdays amount. To my surprise I have lost another Kilo! Got to be happy with that, although I would rather stick to my goal of .5 to 1kg per week it is nice to have a surprise like that at the start! So that’s 4kg in 2 weeks. I have worked hard for them.
I spent so much time at the gym yesterday I have lots to do in the house today. I put in a good hour at the gym this morning and did a bit of shopping.
Connie dropped in last night which was a nice surprise, we compared notes for the week and both recorded losses which is great! This is danger week for Connie as she usually caves in week 3 so fingers crossed she digs deep and gets through.
I went to the local sports shop to buy some new bathers as my good ones still have not turned up! So bet your bottom dollar they turn up tomorrow, ah well if they do it will be a bonus, I’m getting jack of putting on wet bathers at least I can rotate them now! When I was in the shop there was a load of tread mills lined up and I wanted a go of one, I think the gym bug has kicked in.
I made the best dinner tonight, rice paper rolls but I had Hoi Sin sauce with them, they were the real deal, better than the shops, I am so glad I had three left over for tomorrows lunch. I also whipped up a pan of Pea Wack so I have dinner sorted for tomorrow night- pays to be organized.
Tomorrow I start a course through work, it is catered for but I have decided to bring my own lunch because the food is usual amazing and packed with calories. So I will eat what I bring and just eat the fruit they always have at morning tea. I am not prepared to give back any of the 4 kg I’ve lost, the next day that I won’t worry about what I eat will be Christmas day.
- Bee

B'fast: Jalna drinking yoghurt and a few nuts.
Lunch: Dutch rusks with Tuna dip and a banana
Dinner: ricepaper rolls with hoi sin sauce.
Snack: small bowl of Pea Wack (i had to test it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment