Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 22 - 15kg to go!

Bee Coz I….have worked hard, ignored the rum and raisin chocolate that is still sitting on my dressing table I have lost another kilo. I was surprised to have a loss this week after last week’s 3kg, so I was thrilled to see the scales move.
Today has been a crazy one, made the most of the sun and did a few loads of washing, nice to get it in and out all in one day!
Went to Bodybalance instead off the gym, felt I needed a good stretch. Then I went to catch up with Connie who has been out of action for the week, but still broke even weight wise so that’s good.
Made a crazy choice for lunch today with Jalna drinking yoghurt, strawbs and prunes, but I ate to many prunes and had a cleansing afternoon to say the least! Ah well you live and learn!
Had a chillaxing arvo and planning an early night to night.
Something funny happened in Bodybalance, I got the giggles in the relaxation section, the instructor said “breath in through your tail bone” spent the whole time trying not to laugh!
Well I have run out of things to say so it’s over and out – Bee



B’fast: porridge
Lunch: jalna drinking yoghurt, strawbs, prunes and a banana.
Dinner: chicken and spinach on toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment